The MIC IP fusion 9000i camera is an advanced PTZ surveillance platform designed to provide early detection in mission-critical applications. With its dual visible/thermal imaging capabilities, the MIC IP fusion 9000i camera is the perfect solution for robust and high-quality imaging needs. The camera’s distinctive, ruggedized design is wellsuited for extreme environments and adverse weather conditions such as high winds, rain, fog, ice, and snow.
– Ruggedized IP PTZ camera with high performance thermal imager and HD visible imager sitting side-by-side
– Designed to provide the highest availability of useable images regardless of lighting conditions in extreme environments (weather, dust/debris/smoke, etc.)
– Unique metadata fusion feature provides the ultimate in situation awareness
– Exceptional early detection capabilities: Object detection up to 4517 m (14,820 ft) based on DRI criteria
– Advanced on-board intelligent video tracking, object detection even when camera is on tours