The Avigilon H4 Thermal camera is embedded with our self-learning video analytics to provide long-range perimeter protection and leverages thermal technology to operate under challenging conditions while minimizing false alarms.
It is designed to detect the presence and movement of people and vehicles in areas with poor visibility, including partly camouflaged scenes, low lighting and even absolute darkness, without the need for additional light sources.
– Detect and classify objects in challenging lighting/ darkness or extreme environments such as weather, dust, debris, smoke or foliage.
– Optimizes compression levels for regions in a scene to help maximize bandwidth savings, helping to keep internet connectivity costs down.
– Built on an open platform to allow integration with other security solutions.
– Choose from three athermalized lens variants to optimize on-site coverage requirements.
– Configure input/output actions and alarms for fast event response.
– Manufactured in North America* using globally-sourced materials and North American expertise, Avigilon stands behind the quality of its products