A safety city depending on ANPR implementation is becoming increasingly important. AETEK provides a series of all-in-one capacious ANPR camera housing fitting most of today’s box/fixed cameras even equipped with 8-80mm varifocal lens. The camera housing is constructed from aluminum die casting to meet IP66/IK10 standards. These professional models are equipped with heater, blower, wiper, and built-in snapped in 48W IR LEDs specially using VAIR-IR technology to cover 2-lane ANPR detection. Besides elegant mechanical design, IR illuminator is snapped in camera housing directly to conceal RS-485 & power cables.
The ANPR camera housing series has 2 sub models supported by 24VAC individually. P2900-IW & P2900-AIW are powered thru 24VAC. P2900-AIW supports cold start at -40°C in arctic region.
– IP66 standard
– IK10 impact rated cast aluminum housing
– Window heater & blower support
– 24VAC power input
– Adjustable sunshield
– Side-opening alarm switch
– ITB (Illuminator Touch Board) snaps IR LEDs directly to the housing & conceals the wiring
– Accommodates box cameras equipped with wide-angle lenses & long-distance lenses (8 -80 mm)
– Built-in wiper