OpenEye MH-Series Cloud Managed servers are designed to offer maximum performance and reliability, paired with the powerful features and functionality of the OpenEye Web Services Platform (OWS). These 4U servers offer up to 96 channels and feature enterprise options like front removable drives, redundant power supplies, dual SSD OS drives, and RAID5.
MH-Series servers come preloaded with Apex Traverse or Professional and run the Windows 10 operating system. These high power servers are enterprise level HD IP recorders with the increased processing and throughput capabilities needed to handle larger channel count, storage, and remote usage requirements.
Enhance the functionality of your server even further by pairing it with OpenEye Web Services which allows you to centralize user management, monitor the health of your recording system, and take advantage of time-saving features like online export and video or clip file sharing. There is no need to write, remember, or type IP addresses and other network information for remote connections. Simply enable OWS on your recorder, and then connect using the OWS Web Client to manage recorder configurations and user access.
– Fully integrated with OpenEye Web Services (OWS)
– Complete remote operation and administration with Web Connect
– Record up to 128* channels of IP video per server
– Up to 256TB on-board storage
– Removable front drive bays for easy expansion
– Solid state OS drive for improved reliability and fast boot times
– RAID storage and redundant OS drive options ensure maximum up time
– Online User Management via OWS
– Cloud video export and sharing
– Cloud-based health monitoring and reporting with real time alerts
– Remote software updates with no need to be on-site
– Advanced cyber security including multi-factor authentication for remote access
– Support for all major Windows and Mac browsers with no plug-ins to install
– Mobile apps available for Android and iOS