The CEM DCM 300 Input/Output (I/O) Module range provides a flexible way to monitor and control a wide array of external equipment, for example lights, windows or machinery.
The DCM 300 I/O features eight analog inputs and four outputs that are used to give spare inputs/outputs on the AC2000 access control system. Each input can be cross mapped to an output. A change of state to an input will cause a specific output. This means, for example an input can be taken from a motion detector and be used to trigger an intruder alarm siren.
– I/O module to control external equipment
– Support for 8 inputs and 4 outputs
– Onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
– Inputs can be mapped to Outputs on the same controller or across the network
– Self resetting fuses, saves maintenance time
– Optional backup battery connection for emergency power
– Onboard LED for maintenance and diagnostics
– Dedicated Tamper input
– Available in Ethernet or Serial options