The CEM eDCM 330 is a low cost, two-door controller designed to interface third-party read heads with the CEM AC2000 range of access control systems. It utilizes Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) connectivity and has the benefit of eliminating the need for an external local mains power supply at the door.
Featuring CEM Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) connectivity, the eDCM 330 powers door furniture and two heavy duty maglocks via a single CAT 5e/6 Ethernet network cable, which can offer significant project cost savings.
– Interfaces third party readers to the AC2000 system
– Support for two doors
– Onboard 10/100Mbps PoE+ Ethernet connectivity to power door equipment via a single CAT5e/6 cable – no local mains required
– Database supports 200,000 cardholder records for off-line card validation
– Reader communications via standard Wiegand interfaces
– Eight supervised inputs (four available per door
– Four outputs (2 per door)
– Self resetting fuses. saves maintenance time
– Onboard LED for maintenance and diagnostics
– Dedicated tamper input