The CEM DCM 350 is a low cost, intelligent two-door controller range that interfaces to CEM sPass DESFire smart card readers (sPass). By utilizing encrypted RS485 serial communications between the DCM 350 controller and the sPass reader, the threat of Wiegand controller signal cloning is effectively eliminated.
In addition, the CEM sPass reader utilises Triple DES encryption offering the highest measures of data security.
Together the DCM 350 controller and sPass reader offer an ideal solution when a panel approach is required, offering a cost effective, highly secure, encrypted DESFire solution.
– Utilizes encrypted RS485 serial communications
– Support for two doors
– Communicates directly with the AC2000 central server, no need for an intelligent control panel in system design
– Eight supervised inputs (four inputs per door)
– Four outputs Two Relays (normally opened or normally closed)
– Two FET’S (Field Effect Transistor’s) with 12V supply
– Self resetting fuses – saves maintenance time
– Onboard LED for maintenance and diagnostics
– Dedicated Tamper input
– Integrated backup battery monitoring and trickle charging