The first ruggedized PTZ camera with UHD (“4K”) resolution, MIC IP ultra 7100i offers unmatched imaging and reliability in extreme environments. The camera’s ruggedized design meets customer expectations in demanding environments that exceed the capabilities of conventional IP cameras. Even in installations subject to harsh shock/vibration conditions and/or extreme weather.
– UHD “4K” resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) @ 30fps, 12x zoom with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
– Exceptional strength and ruggedness for any outdoor application including traffic monitoring (bridges, tunnels, or highways), perimeter protection, city surveillance, and mining
– Built-in Camera Trainer to train the camera to recognize user-specified target objects, such as moving and non-moving objects, to alert operators of unusual scene activity
– Edge intelligence with Intelligent Tracking and object detection even when the camera is moving
– Optional illuminator with multispectral LEDs that distribute IR light uniformly in the field to avoid dark spots or an over-illuminated scene