The DINION IP imager 9000 HD is a rugged, active infrared surveillance camera designed for fence line or perimeter surveillance and other outdoor low-light applications. The camera provides up to 120 meters (394 feet) of classification level imaging and 33 meters (108 feet) of recognition level imaging in darkness. The IP66 and IK10 ratings ensure water/dust and vandal resistance making it ideal for demanding applications. Designed for critical infrastructure applications, the rugged infrared imager consistently delivers highquality 1080p HD images at 30 ips in any lighting conditions.
– Active infrared 1080p30 HD camera specifically designed for 24-hour perimeter surveillance
– Remotely adjustable high power infrared illumination for unmatched no-light performance up to 120 m (394 ft) detection
– All-in-one integrated housing with auto zoom/focus SR lens for quick and easy installation
– All-weather, vandal-proof design for reliable long-term performance
– Embedded Intelligent Video Analysis firmware transforms camera into automated detector