Designed around a single AC2000 Enterprise server centrally connected to an unrestricted number of AC2000 Local Enterprise servers, the enhanced enterprise system provides centralised access control and monitoring capability where wide geographical distribution occurs, or where departmental or business unit separation is necessary. The enterprise system architecture improves reporting, alarm processing and personnel management across multiple site locations.
A business or organisation can scale its single site AC2000 access control system to a multi-site enterprise solution, while at the same time unifying policy requirements and reducing administrative and operational costs. Each business unit can be administered at a local, and/or centralised level depending on the daily operational requirements.
– Centralized Personnel and Card Management
– Independent alarm management at regional AC2000 Local Enterprise servers
– Multi-version support for ease of upgrading
– Global Security Hub – Centralized Alarm and Event Management
– Global time zone support
– Global Reporting – Report on all activities (e.g. card swipes) of a company or card holder across all sites
– Personnel/Card records can be exported from each local site to some or all of the connected enterprise sites
– Up to 1,000 enterprise access levels can be created and assigned to any card holder