The compact DIU 200 Door Interface module provides power to a door lock and local power to a CEM reader when a high level of security is required. With its onboard inputs the DIU 200 can be used to monitor conditions such as a fire alarm or activated break-glass condition.
The DIU 200 improves door security by allowing the installer to locate lock controls on the secure side of a door with an intelligent CEM reader on the unsecured side. Upon a valid swipe at the card reader, the reader will instruct the DIU to activate the appropriate output to release the lock.
– Board only DIU module
– Door Interface Electronics held on one board
– Provides ‘coded lock’ serial interface between door hardware and card reader
– On site selectable for 12 or 24 volt lock output
– Fire alarm and break glass inputs for emergency door release
– Designed for ease of installation and maintenance using 2 part connectors throughout
– Optional backup battery connection for emergency power