The S700e is the next generation fully integrated IP card reader and combined controller which can be deployed to control access to restricted areas or in special applications where card activation of machinery is required.
Utilizing Ethernet connectivity the S700e communicates directly with the AC2000 host server, removing the need for an additional intelligent control panel in the system design.
The S700e has a large 2.4 inch graphical LCD which is used to display a number of predefined messages to cardholders depending on their privileges e.g. Wrong Zone, Lost/ Stolen Card, Card About to Expire, Access Granted and many more.
– Intelligent card reader and combined controller all housed within the same unit, no requirement for an additional intelligent control panel in the system design
– Contactless card presentation with the option to enable Personnel Identification Number (PIN) for two stage authentication
– Soft-touch capacitive keypad for dual authentication of card and associated PIN number
– Context sensitive function keys for selection and navigation
– Integral reading support for 13.56MHz smartcard and 125 kHz proximity technology
– Large reader database for off-line card verification and alarms
– Bright 2.4 inch graphical LCD display which is used to display a number of easy-to-read and simple to comprehend predefined messages
– Four analogue inputs to monitor door or alarm conditions
– Two changeover relay outputs to activate door strike or other equipment
– Weather-proof casing: IP65 rated & IK06 impact rating