HIGHWIRE turns any analogue video cable into a high-speed network connection. This allows the replacement of analogue cameras with IP cameras without installation of any new cabling, which can save some 30-40% of the system cost.
Universal connections for coax, network and power, with no user set-up required, make installation easy and fast.
– Simple retro-fit of IP cameras in place of analogue
– Full 100Base-TX Ethernet performance
– Supports multiple IP cameras (with switch)
– Fully automatic – no configuration required
– Up to 300m on RG59, 500m on RG11
– Powered by legacy PSU at camera end
– Rack mount option for control room end